Saturday, August 8, 2009

Becky & Andy's Wedding Day

I am home from my first night wedding in a long time! for some reason my summer weddings are primarily daytime weddings! Now, it's 2 AM and I am zonked! But first a sneak peek!

First of all, I have to give a shout to everyone that was at Becky & Andy's wedding today - seriously, I don't think i have ever laughed so hard at a wedding! Becky, you're in the history books...I admit it! :) We had fun...everyone loves a bride (edited)! :)



I couldn't stop photographing Becky - I felt like we were on a magazine shoot!
Love this shot! Becky with her maid of honor, Roger...no lie!
OK, who else can say their ring bearer was looking up skirts at their wedding? Told you I was laughing!! It's actually his mom's skirt, but still funny!
One of my favorite photographs. The good thing about a 3 year old with a short attention span is he will eventually go to where I want him! :)
A bride cannot pass up a mirror check, even if someone's wearing that mirror!
Another one of my favorties!

Very emotional father/daughter dance!

The photographers from the other wedding happen to stumble across our party...it's none other than Dave Field! What are the odds?
Another one of my favorites! I love the silhouettes!
I couldn't resist! Thanks to the great guys that let us take over the 18th hole ...and even let us use some clubs!

Andy even sang to Becky! How sweet is that?

It was a full moon tonight -thanks to Becky's dad, we got some shots in the moonlight!

Love the flower girls with the blue taffy!!
yup, don't ask!
Congratulations, Becky & Andy!

Don't forget to leave your comments for photo of the year!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These photos are lovely and you managed in just this short "appetizer" to capture the many emotions of this special event. Can't wait to see therest of Diane and Heather's work. (They were also fun!)
We love you, Becky and Andy
Mom & Dad