Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Katie & Brian's Engagement Session

This afternoon, I met up with Katie & Brian for their engagement session at Elizabeth Park in Hartford. The afternoon was sweltering, but how adorable does Katie look in this awesome sundress!? This one is my favorite shot - Katie read my mind and jumped into place! LOVE it!!

We tried to keep as cool as possible.



OK, so there's a story behind this next shot - this was Katie's actual response to Brian's proposal! No, he didn't propose today; he did propose on bended knee while she was sightseeing. He asked her a million leading questions, thinking one would force her to turn around...I think the final one was "would you turn around?"! LOL! Love it when couples have great engagement stories!!







Congratulations, Katie & Brian! (Notice, I'm saving your "thank you card" shot for the big surprise! :)

Don't forget to leave your comments for photo of the year!

No comments: