Saturday, October 16, 2010

Dava & Seth Engagement Session

Jess & I had a fun morning on this windy morning with Dava & Seth. We got to see a part of their lives that (I think) is one of the most intimate in a couple's journey together - we went to where they met! They met at Trinity College when Seth was a junior and Dava was just a freshman! ;)

The cool thing about the first pic is the hand of the clock are pointing to their wedding date - can you figure it out?

I was introduced to Seth and Dava by their wedding planner, Erika Flowers of Upscale Events. Erika is an old friend of mine going way back (no, I am NOT saying anything about her age...we've just been friends for a LONG time!) - so far back to when I was a wedding planner too! :) I was thrilled that not only did Erika bring us this adorably amazing couple, but that I have an opportunity to work with Erika!

Jess & I had sooooooo much fun...and I think Seth & Dava had a little bit of fun too! ;)



The chapel on campus was amazing!






Seth wanted to take some photos at the radio station, as he used to be the station manager. But little did we know, they were going to be guest speakers! It was really cool that they were interviewed as alums and asked about their current careers and finding jobs.

Dava was a little reluctant to go on air (Seth? Well, let's just say some old habit don't wear off too quickly!!) but look at what a natural she is!!
Yes, they really have LP's! I was in heaven! :)

Then we hit downtown! Can't get enough of the arch!




Congratulations Dava & Seth!! Looking forward to your wedding next month!! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

THIS IS AWESOME! I'VE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT! AND I'M NOT JUST SAYING THAT BECAUSE IT FEATURES MY BIG BROTHER AND FUTURE SISTER-IN-LAW. (WINK WINK)

Krystal T. said...

Aww that was Beautiful!!! Looking forward to you guys big day....