Sunday, October 17, 2010

Holiday Shoots & Vineyard

This morning, we had the first in our series of marathon holiday shoots...well, today ended up being a mini marathon due to the crazy viruses going around!

But we still had a chance to hang with the AH. DOR. ABLE. Mr. Liam. He is so beyond cute, I couldn't stand it! And he LOVES having his photo taken! And boy did Jess & I take advantage of that!!

This is all we're going to show you because Mommy & Daddy want Christmas cards out of this! ;)
And of course, what's a holiday shoot without my two little ones worming their way into the studio!!
We had a lot of fun with reflections! Can you find me and Jess? And can you tell who took the photo?
Then we decided to have some fun with flashes!!
After our engagement session at Cassidy Hill Vineyard, Dave and my girls came to meet us for a little hang out time!! The girls enjoyed some Hosmer soda and Dave, Jess & I enjoyed an amazing Reisling from Cassidy Hill. It was FANTASTIC!!

After a couple of glasses, I grabbed Jess's camera and had some fun!! (yes, I admit it, I used a Nikon...had no clue what I was doing...but used one!!)

It was so windy, we almost lost Dave!!
And yes, that's Jess at the bottom of that glass! ;)
If you're interested in one of our marathon holiday sessions, please contact us at info@parsonsphoto.org Thanks!

No comments: