Sunday, October 31, 2010

Nancy & Dave Wedding Day Teasers

Yesterday, Jess & I had a chance to have some fun with a really fun couple, Nancy & Dave! It was a beautiful crisp fall morning...so OF COURSE we had to grab some shots outside!

Vendors:
Reception Site - Tower Ridge Country Club, Simsbury
Ceremony - Church of St. Timothy, West Hartford
Cake - Cakes by Susan
Entertainment - After Hours DJ Entertainment


Jess caught this great shot of Nancy's dad waiting for her limo to arrive at the church.

Teagon, my little flower girl friend, was being super efficient by picking up the rose petals during the ceremony! She was so stealthy...making sure the priests didn't see her. She just wasn't watching out for the photographer behind her! ;)


After I caught this shot, I showed it to Nancy. She thought I was showing her a sample of another wedding...then it dawned on her who it was! She asked "is that us??"! I think her shock of realization was one of the cutest moments! ;)
So sweet!

We had this really pretty rogue cloud in the sky - it was so cool!




I was in love with this cake!!

Nancy and her mom getting down on the dancefloor!

Like father....
Like son!!! ;)


Congratulations Nancy & Dave!!!

1 comment:

Me said...

Beautiful as always!!!