Thursday, October 7, 2010

My favorite color

My favorite color is blue. All shades of blue - the waters of the Mediterranean, the flag of Greece, all 19 of the Crayola blues, my husband's eyes, Tiffany's...you name it, I love it!

But I do have to say that there is one shade of blue that will make me stop what I'm doing and enjoy that breathless moment. It's the color of the sky right after dusk. The photo above was captured right after that moment but it still shows the color. To me - the world stops for the slit second that the sky is that color, I take a deep breath and smile. Then the world continues to turn and the sky fades to black.

I believe it's called "midnight blue" in the real world - but I call it my blue.

3 comments:

Me said...

Diane's Blue is BEAUTIFUL!

Parsons Photo said...

Thanks Jenilee! :)

Anonymous said...

Hello! Mikayla's Bat Mitzvah pictures are supposed to be posted here right...