Sunday, October 10, 2010

Brooke & Kris's wedding day teasers

Congratulations to Brooke & Kris - one of the many that chose 10-10-10 as their wedding date...but I think there's more to the date. Kris told me that it's the binary code for 21, which is....oh heck, I'm not even going to pretend I knew what he was talking about! :)

But anyway, here's to one of our most fun couples! I absolutely love the first photo of Brooke - she' so incredibly sexy and gorgeous!! And the next shot...well, that's the way Kris is too!!





Look at that light surrounding Brooke...I would guess that her grandmother was there to guide her through the day

on the floor is Brooke's bouquet, which was fashioned from her grandmother's Missile from 1948.



And here is the inside of Brooke's grandmother's missile. Breathtaking!
Jess & I were flipping around looking for something really cool to incorporate in a shot. we realized that in 1948, October 10 also fell on a Sunday. How cool is that?

Love this shot!
My friend Mikey...love that he was actually listening to us with some fun shots!! (does he give lessons to my kids??)
Michelle - this shot is for you! ;)
I sooo need this sign for my office...home...all of the above!!

When I first met Kris & Brooke, they told me the story of their first date at Au Bon Pain (there's a cute story there, believe it or not!!) - I wanted them to book right there JUST so I could get these next shots! :)

Thanks to New Haven's traffic for helping us out...or not... ;)





Congratulations, Brooke & Kris! Thank you so much for including us in on your day!!! <3

No comments: