Sunday, April 26, 2009

Amy & Jonathan's Engagement Session

What a way to end a GORGEOUS spring weekend than with a gorgeous couple at a gorgeous location! The 80 degree temp today didn't bother Amy & Jonathan at the Wadsworth Mansion in Middletown, CT.




How cool is this checkerboard dance floor? It was left over from last night's wedding - so we took full advantage of it!

I was so thrilled to see that Jonathan FINALLY got that bended knee proposal he has been waiting for! And a ring to rival all his friends'! LOL! Thanks for the laughs!!
Amy has these gorgeous blue eyes that photograph so beautifully - wow!They say every photo has a story behind it...I'm not telling this next one! LOL!
I love this shot! Amy & I were being silly with one tiny flower in the mansion's front yard and I saw a foot in the corner of my shot - I looked up and this was what I saw - clouds and all! :)


Definitely my fav pic of these guys! Their personalities all the way!! Too cute!!


Congratulations, Amy & Jonathan!

Now off to bed for me...please wake me on Tuesday! :)

No comments: