Friday, April 24, 2009

Kate & Ben's Wedding Day

Wow...I'm not sure which is worse - me looking at Kate & Ben's photos at 1 AM or realizing how stuffed I am from the yummy dinner at the Delaney House in Holyoke!
Definitely my favorite prop by far was the personalized tape measure! The absolute coolest prop I've had fun shooting!!
What I really liked about Kate is she has so many sides - she can be silly, intense, playful, serious all at the drop of a hat! It really made my job much more exciting (ok, easy!)!!



If you know Kate & Ben, be sure to ask them about Ben's ring and the story behind it! It was quite a story! :)

Here's my girl, Beth! I WISH I had this woman's energy! I have never seen anyone dance so much for so long and let's not forget that she's a great dancer! I was calling her a pop corn popper because she was hopping around the dancefloor! But I definitely have to give props to Sara and her crew at the Delaney House - they were amazing! They took care of every single person in the facility (ok, I'm biased because I got a carafe of water!!) and the food was amazing!!

Congratulations Kate & Ben! Best wishes!

Don't forget to leave your comments on the photos - one can be chosen for Photo of the Year!

1 comment:

Beth Zermani said...

we had such a good time!!! love you guys!!! ~ beth and dan