Wednesday, May 6, 2009

After Hours DJs on Fox 61

Those of you who know me, know that one of my favorite vendors to work with is After Hours DJ Entertainment. Over the years, Dave & I have become friends with Bert and his staff (ok, Pete - you get a plug now!)...so much so that I have Vinnie as a second photographer sometimes!

We found out that they were going to be on Fox 61 this morning - poor Evanthea, I made her watch a full hour of the news waiting for them! Right before Bert & Vinnie made their debut, Evanthea decided to get dressed up for the occasion. Now, here's the way a 3 year old thinks - she's wearing a bride dress because they work weddings (logical), and with this dress she needs to wear a t-shirt underneath so she chose a Hannah Montana t shirt because she thinks Bert's as famous as Hannah...sorry Bert, but in her eyes it's a pretty big compliment! :)

Then as only my child can say, she suggests I should take pictures! What a great idea! Being that I have never photographed a TV before, this was my first shot!! Here is Evanthea helping me test my settings (wasn't really sure how to meter for a TV...LOL!).

And here's Bert & Vinnie - the TV stars! Evanthea had two things to say: "Bert looks different" and "Vinnie doesn't talk".
Bert & Vinnie brought in their photo booth (remember when I did their promo shots?) and I think the TV crew had more fun that most wedding guests!
Definitely not a flattering pic of Bert - but it's cool that his name is below him!
Bert's always so animated I sometimes have a tough time getting a good pic - this one was voted as he's trying to give Rachel Lutzker a kiss!



Very cool, guys! Congratulations on a great interview! You're bigger stars in the eyes of my child!

No comments: