Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Alexandra's Five Year Flashback

Five years ago, my mini person with the giant personality was born. She was born with personality - at two days old, she had her first temper tantrum and made the nurses laugh. She has been making us all laugh every day since then (yes, and the temper tantrums have continued too...).

Here she is at birth

First birthday party (Princess theme)Second birthday party (Elmo theme)
Third Birthday (Fiesta Theme - I won a Special Mention award for planning this party)

Fourth Birthday (High School Musical 4 theme - it was a combined birthday party with her sister's Doodlebops. I won Honorable Mention for planning this party)

Fifth Birthday (Build A Bear - I'm submitting this party! wish me luck!)Happy Birthday to our oldest! Mommy, Daddy & Evanthea love you to pieces!! :)

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Happy Birthday Alexandra, you are soooo photogenic... ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!