Friday, May 15, 2009

Caitlin & John's Engagement Session

Wow! What a great day today! First off, the torrential downpours ended around 11:30, just enough time for me to hop into the car to drive to Worcester. The first time in awhile, I truly missed my convertible (I used to have two, but that's another post!). Then I unloaded my camera equipment...I didn't miss my convertible for much longer (I actually was grateful to have my minivan!).

Caitlin & John met at Holy Cross College, and they returned there for their proposal. It was only natural to have their engagement session there as well.

The next few photos are the exact spot they were engaged:



o

Love is in the air...literally! :)
We were told someone could find better places for us to take photos when we were taking the next one! LOL!
I fell in love with the buildings, landscaping, everything at the college! Gorgeous!!My little attitude bride...I didn't even have to ask her to pose!
And my GQ groom! Doesn't this look like some ad from a magazine from New Orleans?




Caitlin & John are just too cute! They surprised me with this move!


I won't even explain this next one...
John will pull down the sun for Caitlin!!
Caitlin used to work for the Holy Cross bookstore, so it was only logical to take a photo of her working - yes the register closed sign was there intentionally!

Congratulations Caitlin & John! I had a blast with you guys today!! See you real soon!!

Don't forget to leave comments to vote for photo of the year!!

No comments: