Saturday, May 16, 2009

Kim & Bryan's Wedding

Today was Kim & Bryan's wedding day. And wow, what a wedding day!! I don't think I have ever experienced anything quite like it...German toasts, German toasting glass, meade, homebrew, wedding theater, Cuban dancing..shall I go on, or look at the photos?



And of course, we brough out the photo booth! What a blast! Photos are uploaded to the website - need to know the password to get in!
Bryan's Homebrew Club provided the "liquid entertainment" as well as the tap system! We were imoressed!

My darling husband caught this amazing candid of Kim while she was getting ready - I don't think we could have posed her with such natural beauty!

I love it when the girls want to add some sass!!
And the guys are like rock stars!





We shot Kim & Bryan's engagement session at the same location. We have the same shot at the fence!
By far, my favorite photo from the day



Love this shot - Kim looked like such an angel...I only saw it only fitting to give her wings!



Congratulations Kim & Bryan! We wish you all the best!

Don't forget to leave your comments to vote for Photo of the Year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful day, had by all. The pictures came out so nice, job well done! And I for one couldn't pick just one picture!
Our best always, Love,
Aunt Cathie & Uncle Dan

Anonymous said...

Diane, These photos are a dream come true. They truly do make us look like a prince and his princess. The waterfall shot on the bench is one of my favorites. Everyone has gasped at the tulip shot. They all say I look like a model. Cant wait to see the rest when we are back from the honeymoon!
Love, Bry and Kim