Saturday, May 8, 2010

Jenn & Mark's Wedding Day

This morning I woke up to tremendous thunder claps at 5:30 AM - my first thought was "uh oh"...Jenn and Mark really wanted outdoor photos. So I decided to think about Plan B...

No need, the skies cleared up before the ceremony and look at that beautiful sun!

I love this pic of Jenn! She was just hanging out waiting for her sister to bring her something! too cute!!
How adorable are these munchkins?
Today I felt like I had a home court advantage...Jenn & Mark were married at my church, St. George Greek Orthodox Cathedral in Hartford.





Mark, I think my husband can relate to that look!!






oh no she didn't....

Mark is being spun by the DJ...not sure how that came about!



Not a dry eye in the house as Jenn danced with her dad!


My favorite shot from the night! Love the emotion here!

Jenn the Diva bride!



Yes, she really made a goofy face into the video camera!!


How cute are these two? Two pregnant bridesmaids! They're due very soon! :)
Congrats Jenn & Mark!

No comments: