Saturday, May 29, 2010

Kate and Dane's Wedding Teasers

Yesterday was a beautiful day! Kate and Dane were married at the Corpus Christi Church in Wethersfield, then managed to give their entire bridal party and photographers and FUN tour of Hartford! Really! :)

Kate had ideas...and unlike many brides, she put those ideas into writing and provided checklists for us. OK, checklists probably isn't the right word...a binder. Kate gave me a BINDER filled with her must take shots. I think she had every photo that has been taken in the city of Hartford...and then some - I think somewhere in the list was for Kate and Dane to lead a Congressional sub committee...really! It was in page 16, paragraph 12, line 32 {I'm teasing Kate only because I know she can laugh at the humor!!}

In all seriousness, she Kate did provide us with some great insight as to the style they were looking for! And Kate, Dane, and the entire bridal party were all such great sports all day! thank you for sharing the day with us!

Here's one of my favorites of the day!I fell in LOVE with the yellow dresses - and loved the purple maids of honor dresses to accent!
Hello, Scarlett O'Hara?? Yes, Kate's waist is just that tiny! :)
Kate is just equal mixes of fun, sass, and elegance! This photo shows it!
Thank you to the Society Room of Hartford for taking care of us and providing an amazing backdrop!
These two munchkins stole the show on the dancefloor! How could you not love them! Thank you to Heartbeat Dance Band for an amazing night!I love moments like this - Kate's mom is fixing her dress
I am always amazed with what every photographer sees. I have my vision and I know where I'm going, but I love to see what everyone else can get!

Jessica met Dave and I at City Hall for some quick formals. All three of us took the same shot, but ended up with three completely different photos! Amazing!
Here's what I saw:Here is what Jess saw:

And here is what Dave saw:
This is one of my favs!



What an awesome looking bridal party!

Dane has this killer smile! I love how he just pops it out and lights up the room!



LOVE this shot of Dane with his brothers!
I wrote up my Readers Digest condensed version of the checklist... :)
Love it!
Would you believe this is downtown Hartford? Looks like a really cool meadow somewhere, doesn't it?
Everyone knows about my shoe obsessions - and so did Kate! She had an AWESOME surprise waiting for me! I LOVE these shoes!!
One of my favs!
Yes, the shoe obsession continued!


Another one of my favs!

How CUTE is this flower girl??? She was AH. DOR. AH. BUL. That's it


The centerpieces became another obsession of mine! I am usually not a big fan of baby's breath (reminds me of when I was 8 and had to wear them in my hair for my aunt's wedding, I think), but these centerpieces were AMAZING! I love the simple black vase! WOW!


Thank you Kate and Dane for including us in your special day! We wish you two all the best! :)

No comments: