Saturday, May 22, 2010

Victoria & Larry's Wedding

What a spectacular day today! Jessica and I spent the afternoon in Wickham Park with Victoria & Larry for their wedding day!
Victoria's gown was fantastic - especially with the recent revival of my obsession over Casablanca! I was in love!!








Victoria wanted a photo of the frog that was singing to them - so we found him!!






So we got a little silly! "I'm going to squish your head!" LOL! Larry is the KING of Hartford!

When not given a utensil, man will use his fingers...it's just a proven fact...

Def one of my favs!




The end of the night, Uncle James came and asked us (what we thought) was to take a shot - I handed my camera to Jess and we found out (amidst our confusion) that the shot he wanted was...was of us!! Here you go, Uncle James, this is for you! LOL! We were almost as tired as we look at this point!



Congrats Victoria & LArry! Thanks for having us help you celebrate your special day!

No comments: