Tuesday, May 18, 2010

St Bridget Preschool Fair

I have to say that one of the joys of being a professional photographer is being able to share my talents with our community. And there is nothing more gratifying that being able to be the "cool mom" who takes photos while chaperoning school events (yes, I'm enjoying it while they're younger...I know I'll be ostracized soon enough for being "that" mom that takes pics of everyone...)!

I had so much fun at Evanthea's preschool fair on Monday! I missed the fair last year with Alexandra because she woke up with a 102 fever that morning. But this year, we made it!

We set up the photo booth and I was able to run around snapping the candids!

Parents only, you may click the photo below of Evanthea to access the gallery - the password was provided to you at the bottom of the photo your child received from the photo booth. I will not give out the password to any request.




Everyone else, please enjoy a hand picked bunch of teasers!






No comments: