Sunday, May 23, 2010

Tom & Ed's Wedding Celebration

Congratulations to Tom & Ed...again...well, sort of! Quite honestly, I think these two did it right!! They got married in California in Napa and had a sweet ceremony in the cask cellar (I saw the photos - I was quite jealous I wasn't there...it was awesome looking!)! This was back in October...then they planned this fun party to celebrate with their families and friends!

They chose my favorite place, the Wadsworth Mansion for the site...and it suited them perfectly!

The florist, Guilford Whitehouse Florist, BLEW ME AWAY! The arrangements were spectacular! And I fell in love with Prue's attention to detail (I overheard her say that she didn't like the look of a hydrangea in a vase so she switched it with a fresher one - LOVE it!!)

Tom did a fantastic job with his mom's corsage, didn't he? Wink wink...

And the food...oh, the food...I'm quite a food snob and I haven't been this impressed with a catered event in quite some time. Kudos to Culinary Concert to a fantastic job!!

OK, so here's the behind the scene story on this next shot. When Tom & Ed came to look at the mansion, Ed told Tom that if they booked here, he was going to sing "Don't Cry For Me Argentina" from the balcony...and he did! LOVE IT!

Yes, I started my shoe shooting trend! I couldn't resist!! I tried to hold back, but these ADORABLE Kate Spades plunged me back into my shoe obsession!

I think this is one of my favs! It's Ed and his nephew!



The three piece band, Jumpin Jack was amazing! They were awesome! they played inside for a bit, then moved outside!




Tom and Ed stressed to me that they didn't want posed pics...here you go! LOL! Don't ask the story behind this one...quite honestly, I don't know!!
These four are best friends, they're so close - it's awesome! Marti (on the left) was also their wedding planner)
Cuteness to the nth degree, don't you think?
Now on to the troublemakers...LOL! There's a long series of photos that these two brothers started. I'm going to make you wait until the proofs are posted but here are the hints: a badge, cleavage, future ex-husbands, and a cellphone. ....
Here's Ed teaching the kids how to do cartwheels!
I LOVE detail shots and pretty backgrounds! The mansion is always ready to be photographed in any weather!
one of my favs!


I became obsessed with photographing this candelabra! It was so fascinating!!





This mirror is one of my favorite spots at the mansion! I always try to find a different angle - the amazing candelabra displays really helped out with it!





One of my favorites - in the enchanted forest!
The awesome flower designers!!
Marti with me...I couldn't stop laughing! I wish I had taken a pic of the guest trying to use my camera!
Thank you Tom & Ed for including me on your special day! It was a wonderful day and I wish you all the best!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was at larry and victorias wedding on saturday and had a great time but i do wish i had been at this one too !!!!

Deb McGehee said...

What a fairy tale wedding!! You all looked like yu were having a wonderful time! The place was abaolutely magical and of course of particular interest to me the food and display looked supurb!
What I want to know is who are the shoes?
Sorry to not be there, I hope to see yu all soon
Love
deb