Monday, July 13, 2009

Coventry Farmers' Market 7/12

I am so in love with the Coventry Farmers' Market! It's such a great place to photograph, and to shop! Yesterday, I had some vendors laughing with my juggling...I had my DSLR around my neck, film SLR over my right shoulder, and my bag over my left!

My picks from this week: Kettle Korn (finally had a moment to chat with them and was THRILLED to learn that they are allergy free! Yay for Evanthea! She loves the chocolate coated korn! Thank you!!), Christine's uber yummy smokey horseraddish that I think has become an addiction, and Maple Cream & Maple Candies from Bats of Bedlam.

Here are some photos of the day:
One of my favorites! I had such a laugh off this shirt!


Forgot to tell Dave, he is now the proud owner of three of these yummy candies!!



If I didn't have my cameras in hand, I would have sooooo gotten an ear dripping in butter! Ugh...the caveats of the job! :)





And here's Winter getting ready to read to the kiddos! :)
See you all next week! Enjoy!











No comments: