Sunday, July 26, 2009

Isabel's Baptism

Saturday was a beautiful day...a beautiful day for a beautiful baby to be baptised! Isabel and her family celebrated her baptism at Our Lady of Mount Carmel in Waterbury. Isabel's dainty cross was in a beautiful bracelet.

Isabel getting dressed while her big sister, Lucy helps her get ready.
Big sister Lucy - she was my challenge throughout the day! She reminded me so much of my Evanthea, so I took the challenge head on! She was always trying to hide from me so I wouldn't take photos of her! When I put my camera down for dinner, she popped out of nowhere and asked where my camera was and why I wasn't taking photos of her! If she said a peanutbutter joke, I would have sworn my child stepped into her body!


"What? That's it?" How cute!!
Isabel is the youngest of 5 and her sisters and brother had me laughing all day long! Here, Lucy, her brother Brian and some friends of theirs found the best hiding place - the outside bar! I laughed so hard with this one!
Isabel's oldest sister, Sarah - what a beauty! She has the most beautiful eyes!
Yes, this was dinner! I was honored to have a "behind the kitchen" pass and grab this shot before they chopped him up.
My favorite shot from the day! Love these little piggies (no pun intended from the above shot...)

Isabel's next oldest sibling, Mary Grace (age 21 months...think these parents have their hands full?) taste testing the frosting!
Jewelry bonding with mom!
"Can you hear ME now?" Yup, that's a Verizon phone and yup Mom works for Verizon!
Congratulations, Baby Isabel! We wish you all the best!
Don't forget to leave your comments for Photo OF The Year!

No comments: