Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Shae & Ella in the studio

When Shae & Ella's mom called to make their appointment, my first question was "what are their ages?". When she told me they were 2 & 4 (almost 5!) - I knew it was going to be a fun shoot! We started the morning with butterflies to get the girls warmed up!


It didn't take Shae as long as it took her little sister to get used to the camera! Ella tried to sneak some switcharoos on me, but I caught her!
I love little kids when they have that natural silly smile! It makes me laugh!
A natural actress, Shae poses for me after getting dressed to the nines!
Why come see a wedding photographer and not get dressed as a bride! Sorry, I didn't have any grooms in my bins for the girls!
Definitely my favorite! Love the innocence in their faces!
The spaghetti seems to be the hands down favorite with the little ones!


Thanks Ella & Shae for a fun morning! Don't forget to leave comments for your fav!

No comments: