Saturday, July 18, 2009

Meghan & Nick's Wedding Day

Meghan and Nick had a glorious day this morning to get married in Elizabeth Park! The ceremony & reception were at the Pond House in the park. What a perfect day!

How can you not love a bride with a little 'tude? :)Meghan is showing off her "something blue" - can you guess it?OK, I swear, I didn't pose them like this...they did it for me!


Off in the distance, you can see some tourists...actually it's Kim & Bryan (one of our recent newlyweds!)! Bryan took some great shots from his side!







This one shot really takes my breath away! I love it! Great job, Dave!
Yes, the best man had his speech on his ipod!
Love the M&M's!


Two of my favorite DJs (and people)! Vinnie & Bert from After Hours DJ Entertainment!
Here's Kim & Bryan again!
And of course, we all had to get together! It's so much fun knowing other members of the bridal party...not as much fun when they know my tricks! :)
Congratulations Meghan & Nick! Enjoy your honeymoon!!

Don't forget to leave comments for Meghan & Nick on your favorite photo! They already won one photo for having the most talked about e-session pic! Keep it up!! :)

No comments: