Saturday, July 11, 2009

Rich & Becky's Wedding Day

Becky & Rich were married yesterday, yes, on 7-11. I thought it fitting to incorporate a famous way for Rich to always remember his wedding date (personally, I think that's why he chose the date...for the free slushies! LOL!)! :)

What fun we had at Birch Meadow Banquet Hall in Bloomfield! The rain held out so we could get some really fun shots!
Becky's dress was stunning! Heavy, but stunning! I loved the train...as you can see!

This cake topper made me laugh so hard! I'm sure you can guess their personalities off this!! What I really love about Becky & Rich is they're silly when they need to be, but also very romantic! We got some beautiful moment shots! Hey Rich, one more kiss! :)


Normally, I don't post a photo of myself in with the wedding pics, but this one makes me laugh! Every morning I wonder why my back and shoulders hurt...this is why! LOL!Rich is a big outdoors man - he brought his fishing poles, tackle box, and gear! Too much fun!
While the bride and groom were waiting in the limo...we had some fun with the bridal party!
This next shot is a follow up from their engagement shot! Four drink minimum was reached!One of my favorite shots - love it!!
When couples give me fun toys to play with, I tend to get a little out of control with ring shots! :)

The new trend with grooms is to get the tungsten carbonate ring - it's very expensive (sarcasm...one groom paid $17 - Rich's was custom made for comfort fit and I think he topped $100?)! But Rich heard the he can open a beer bottle with his...
and he tried!
Love the Jackie O style earrings Becky wore! So pretty!!

Congratulations, Becky & Rich! Enjoy that Alaskan honeymoon!!

Don't forget to leave comments on your favorite photo for photo of the year!

No comments: