Monday, June 28, 2010

Coventry Farmers' Market & New York Times

About a month ago, I was interviewed by a reporter from the New York times regarding the Coventry Farmers' Market. As most of you know, I am a huge supporter of the market - so much so that this year not only am I a Friend of the Market, but I am a Business Partner as well.

As a local businessperson, I am huge on keeping things local and the CFM embodies that idea! Not only can you buy local products, but you can meet local friends as well! It's fantastic!

It was such a pleasure to read Jan Ellen Spiegel's article on the market and especially to be quoted as a supporting business! Thank you, Jan, for the fantastic article; and thank you, Coventry Farmers' Market for EVERYTHING you do!

Click here for the link to that article

No comments: