Saturday, June 19, 2010

Tracey and Rob's Wedding teasers!

What a beautiful day yesterday! The air was warm (ok, hot) and dry (relatively)...perfect day for a waterfall wedding! Tracey and Rob were married at Devil's Hopyard in East Haddam, CT. The view was spectacular!

How cute are these two? :)

This is definitely my favorite ring shot so far!The reception was held at the Comfort Inn in Meriden and catered by one of my all time favorite caterers, Grand Gourmet out of New Haven!
Tracey was simply stunning in her simple suit. I LOVE the veil! Would you believe she bought it 2 weeks before the wedding? And on a whim? LOVE IT!!Probably the most challenging ring shot to take...solely because Jess & I kept snacking on the props! ;)Love it when the guys get together for a round of Thunder Road! Who doesn't love Bruce?
Do you recognize this adorable couple? We photographed their wedding last May and Tracey was the maid of honor!! Love little reunions like these!
Nothing better than seeing a bride with her caffeine fix!
Rob and Tracey were simply glowing

When it was Tracey's turn to say I do, she thought to herself "i do....I do...I DO..." and what came out was "IIIIIIIIII DDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!" LOVE IT!Still my favorite moment of the day - the first time the groom sees his bride in her dress!
Rob was kicked out of the room early, but we still got them!

Rob and Tracey both wore a pin of Rob's family crest

The JP wouldn't let them kiss after pronouncing them! What a tease!!!

Jess caught this great shot of Tracey times four!
I was o in love with these little munchkins!

Rob has this amazing smile that he usually won't let me see when I have the camera nearby! So we trick him! ;)
A little Parsons Photo family reunion! Kim, me, and Tracey!!
I wanted to take these two home! they have been married 40 years and they're still snugly and lovey dovey! they were so sweet!!
Congratulations Tracey and Rob!

No comments: