Sunday, June 20, 2010

Krissy & Nate's Engagement Session

Jessica and I hit Hartford yesterday for Krissy & Nate's engagement session. We had the session at Krissy's parents' home (which was also the home she grew up in) - which (to my glee) is the same location as their wedding ceremony next June!

These two are just adorable to the nth degree...no other way to say it!


This photo just cracks me up - we have our new American Gothic!
Nate & Krissy own and foster rescue dogs. These three ADORABLE pit bulls are their family: Daisy is the caramel colored dog next to Krissy, then Blueberry is in the middle and Polo is in front of Nate rolling around. They were so much fun!

Krissy and Nate are so expressive - we never knew what we were getting for faces: they could go from hot and steamy to silly in a split second! Loved it!!!
Dear Ralph Lauren, if you are looking for your next ad, we have it! :) I love this pic of Nate, Polo & Daisy!!
Many times we're asked why we have two photographers at weddings and shoots. These next two photos illustrate why. While I'm taking a close up like this...
Jess is grabbing this shot!


LOVE this next shot - one of my favs from the day!

Many couples ask me if I can deliver good weather for their wedding days...I usually say that I put in the order for great weather and if it can't be great, let's make sure to have a story behind the bad weather. This is the first time I've been able to produce a rainbow! :) Must be a good sign!!






One thing that I love about these sessions is the fact that we get inside our couples' lives. The tiny footprints in the cement are not dinosaur fossils but doggie footprints. Krissy's childhood dog trudged through the freshly poured cement...I'm sure Dad was none too pleased at the time. But what a wonderful memory now!

Can anyone guess my favorite spot? I LOVED this open porch!

Congrats Krissy & Nate! We're looking forward to the spectacular wedding! :)

1 comment:

Toni DiBerardino said...

Beautiful Pics, I love the included the dogs. Charley Brown likes it too.

Toni