Sunday, June 27, 2010

Jaime & Jim's Wedding Day Teasers Pt 2

Here's part two of Jaime & Jim's wedding day - I guess I was tired and forgot to post some more of my favs!!!


How stunning is Jaime's veil? Love it! Jaime had it made for her specially



Jim's mother was definitely with us in spirit - it was obvious with the weather and spectacular sunset we were given!
The guys' shots are usually some of my favs - we give them carte blanche on being rock stars and they roll with it! Love it!!

congrats once again, Jaime & Jim!!

3 comments:

Mrs. Jaime Garofalo! said...

I love these pics so much I can't stop looking!
I cannot wait to see the rest
Thank you soooooo much!!!!

Mary Tomasi said...

More pictures - and they are more beautiful. Love Mary & Gabe

Mary Tomasi said...

Jimmy and Jamie - we had a wonderful time at the wedding. Love Mary & Gabe.

Jimmy - I am so honored to dance with you. My heart is full. She is always with you. Love Mary