Thursday, June 3, 2010

Crocker House Photo Shoot

When Kia Martinson-Wenzel asked me if I wanted to do a photo shoot - my first thought was....yes, it was a million and seven questions! LOL! Of course I jumped on it!!

We worked together with some super fun people to pull this shoot together!

Thank you to :
Crocker House for the beautiful site
ESTOcassions for the ideas, the planning, and the awesome decorations
ToriaDolce for the YUMMO cake
Karla Howland for the amazing makeup
Custom Florals for the bouquets
And my uber cuteness couples Amanda & Todd and Katie & Chris

Here's Katie ROCKING the blue room!


Step off Marilyn - Amanda's smokin'!!!





One of my favorites!
I'm hoping Todd wears this on the real big day!!


























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous photos!! Some very different ideas. Not the ordinary , boring shots, that you see every where