Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sara & John's Engagement Session

From my first meeting with John and Sara, I knew I would love them! They are one of those couples that are in perfect sync with each other - they not only exchange a glance but they exchange wordless thoughts. I LOVE LOVE LOVE photographing couples like that...and they proved it today!

Sara and I have been trying to get our collective schedules in sync for some time and today happened to be the lucky day. Jess & I met Sara & John at Elizabeth Park in Hartford - and to our surprise, it was not busy at all! Yay for us!!


















Yes, that is a rain drop on Sara's shoe! It started right at the end of the shoot!

How HOT is Sara?? Wow...
And together...well, I only have two words: Body. Language. ;)
Congratulations, Sara & John! See you real soon for the wedding!!

No comments: