Saturday, June 12, 2010

Melissa & Kevin's Engagement Session

I'm not going to lie - I love it when my couples ask if it's OK if we don't do a "typical" engagement session! I really do! I love it because it forces me to think and to reach into the back of my creativity and see what I can come up with!

Today, Dave F and I met Melissa and Kevin at their fav spot - Max's Oyster Bar in West Hartford. The pictures speak for themselves with how much fun we had!!!!

hands down, my favorite shot!!
Dave did win the awesome award for this shot, I will give him that!







It was POURING when we left...I think I'm still wringing my cameras dry! ;) But of course we had to get some shots in this cute alley!
And yes, that's Kevin's version of Singing in the Rain! Check out the air! Wow!!
Congrats Melissa & Kevin! We're looking forward to your weddings (yes, I said weddingS...) coming up! Don't know what I'm talking about? Stay tuned!!

9 comments:

Melissa and Kevin said...

Love it!!! Fabulous! Pictures speak for themselves! Great job Diane and Dave! Thanks for all the hard work!

Tam said...

Great pics guys -- you're so photogenic and you look so happy!

Erin said...

Beautiful couple! Looking forward to sharing the special day with you both. Cheers to the love birds!

<3 Erin O'Dell

Anonymous said...

This has to be my all time Favorite it Truly is Phenomenal like the saying goes "A picture is worth a thousand words" and this Proves it.

Sivonne said...

These are great pictures guys! I've already started crying. You look very happy.

SIMON said...

You guys look amazing. I reslly wish we could be there. Good Luck Love Always Aclema

Cindy D said...

Wonderful photography and great subjects!! The real beauty will be when you can look back in 40 years as a couple, still deeply in love!!! Beautiful!!! Looking forward to a wonderful time sharing in your joy.

Cindy D

Jenn said...

I absolutely love your pics especially singing in the rain and of Kevin jumping like he won the lottery!!!!

Ebony said...

Not too sweet. Not too staged. Just classically beautiful and effortlessly romantic. You two look amazing.