Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Aiden's Newborn Session




I am in love...that's it, there's no other way to describe it...I'm in love. With this cute little wiggly bald headed, blue eyed, chubby guy...sort of sounds like my husband, doesn't it? (Let's see if he reads my posts...) This one is only 6 weeks old and I'm in love.

Aiden stole my heart from the moment I walked in the door! He is so sweet, you just want to eat him right up!!

Most of you probably know Aiden's parents - they're quite famous around here...just go to www.parsonsphoto.org and you'll see them...really! Zach & Mallory were married in 2009 and their wedding photo won "photo of the year 2009"!!

And not only that, Zach owns a landscaping company, based out of Watertown (he's really good...look him up if you need some work in the area!)....so, those of you who know me, know I'm all about co-marketing... ;)

But all kidding aside - Aiden is a precious little bundle!
Jessica couldn't make the shoot today - but she sent some really cool props with me! She made this little cap...A. DOR. A. BUL.



So, here's the debate...Mom's a Yanks fan (BOO) and Dad's a Sox fan (at least the kid has some hope)...a cousin made this two sided blanket for Aiden. I LOVE IT!!!
Welcome to the world, little Aiden! I look forward to photographing YOUR wedding!! ;) OK, so I'll hold out for your first birthday! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it!! Congrats Mallory and Zack. He is so cute. Hopefully he grows up to be a sox fan. I am rooting for you Mallory. Toni