Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Lake Compounce Photo Shoot

This past weekend, I was very excited to photograph a photo shoot at Lake Compounce for their new marketing strategy!

To keep the "wow factor" of the marketing - we chose not to post any photos from the actual shoot; but from the fun we had after!

A super big thank you to the park for having us and chosing Parsons Photo as their photographer! We were thrilled to have this chance! And a really big thank you to the families who participated in the shoot!! Kristen, Joe & Sammie get the extra big thanks for helping me with my kids after the shoot and being my teaser models! ;)



I wasn't sure how my kids would react to the rides...they're usually pretty cautious about things. The last ride they went on was the tea cup ride at Disney!

Here they are on the Dumbo ride, helping each other buckle up. Melted my heart!!
My girls stuffing their faces with cotton candy and stopping for a shot with Sammie!
Kristen, Sam, and Joe before they went on "the big people" rides! ;)


Their favorite ride - the Kiddie Coaster!
Thank you once again to EVERYONE who made this day amazing! Be on the look out for the new ads from Lake Compounce - might just see someone you know!! :)

No comments: