Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sara's Bridal Shower

Congratulations, Sara! She and John are getting married next month and today was her uber cute bridal shower!

I had high expectations for this shower today...why? Because one of her bridesmaids is Robyn of ESTOccasions (i.e. a wedding planner)...I knew there would be some fun details to shoot! And I certainly wasn't disappointed!

Can anyone guess the adorable theme?


Sara's mom is placing her wish on the wishing tree - what a beautiful idea!
And yes, the bridal party supplied Sara with her own flip flops!
Do you think I'm going to have a tough time with these ladies at the wedding? I think it's going to be tough to get them in front of the camera!! ;)


The shower was catered by Hop River Cafe - fantastic!






I think Robyn is ready for....babysitting! Here she is with her new little love, Nadia!


Congratulations, Sara! I'm looking forward to the fun times next month!

No comments: