Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Katie & Berk's Engagement Session Teasers

Dan (our awesome videographer) and I met up with Katie and Berk tonight at Elizabeth Park. Dan filmed Berk solo and Katie and I went for a walk, then we switched places. This was one of the trees Berk and I discovered! How cool are these branches!
Berk has been practicing his smirk...he's got it down!
Dan made Katie cry!! No really, she cried a good cry...but forgot tissues! {Dan - mental note...we need to leave some tissues in your camera case for the next shoot!}
I did a little eavesdropping while Dan filmed!



LOL - definitely not expected from Katie!! Berk thought we were laughing at him...sorry Berk! Katie gets this point!!
Wait a minute...what???
No really...he's flexing.... ;)

Walk like an Egyptian...

One of my favs

Another one of my favs
I think the bees were mad that Katie's ring didn't offer any new pollen...
How cool - the birds were eating the cat tails! I thought it was pretty neat!!
Congratulations Katie & Berk! We'll be seeing you soon!!

2 comments:

Caryn said...

FRICKIN' AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!1

Kimberrrrrrrr said...

OMG I LOVE these!!! how awesome!!!