Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Katie & Chris's Engagement Session

You might recognize Katie & Chris...probably because this is Take Two of their session! Their first attempt lead to disaster - ok, so maybe just a crazy pop up lightening storm on the water...two feet away...see that session here.

We had a fun morning this morning at Hubbard Park in Meriden. The sky looked ominous for about 5 minutes, but that didn't bother us...we have been in worse before! :/
For this next shot, I asked Chris to whisper something in Katie's ear....
I think I might need to be more specific next time...as this was her reaction! LOL!


What I love about Katie is she's complain, she'll make fun, she'll tease...but she humors my silly ideas! I have to say that I love the Snow White sleeping in the glen shot here!






We found a little enchanted forest in the middle of the park! How cute!
I think I need another alphabet challenge...too many letters in my brain! :)
I am all about co-branding! Nothing better than this!! Well, maybe assurance to Chris's clients that he won't be smooching his future wife on the job! ;)



While I'm rolling around on the ground, searching for flowers...a friend decided to "buzz" on by...





Congrats Katie & Chris!

No comments: