Friday, August 27, 2010

Summer Photo Challenges Part 2

Yesterday's post, I showed black and white images of our kids playing with bubbles and the hose. Today's post doesn't get any more summery than hitting the beach! It was a HOT and super bright day. We used no filters and no flash to fill in the shadows - once again, everything was done in camera.

I don't think I have ever laughed so hard in my life as I did when I saw Evanthea sitting in the water by herself. I took the chance and brought my camera into the water with me (thank you, Hartford insurance for still keeping me as a policy holder!!!) because I couldn't miss this op!

Evanthea would sit and wait for the waves to knock her over

sometimes it got into her face...

sometimes it knocked her over!
and when it did - she would punish the waves! She spanked them a few times...
and as we all know, no one likes a spanking for punishment!
But then she would return to her original pose and laugh!! Nothing better in the summer time than a child having fun in the water with that crazy laugh!!!
Alexandra showing her version of summer...tanning on a Bloomingdale's towel! Yes, she put the goggles in the corner because she thought it added to the photo...
Jenilee B gave me the challenge of finding a yellow polka dot bikini....I found one even better! A modern twist - a red polka dot tankini! ;)
Sophia is sporting her floatie bathing suit - Jess and I were on the floor laughing watching the poor thing walking around in it!
I think she's mad she looks like a bodybuilder...just me?
Alexandra showing me how to jump INTO the mud!


Thanks for the challenges! We truly had a good time figuring it out! Next segment is way out of the box...seasonally out of the box...

No comments: