Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Dream Ride 2010

Every year, I donate my time, talents and photos to the Special Olympics of CT. I have enjoyed working with Jackie, Marc, Lisa and the other hard workers that organize these awesome events to raise money! I so look forward to photographing their events!

This past weekend was the Dream Ride - the weather reporters were WAY OFF...but that didn't matter. The brave riders made it out to TSI in Ellington,CT to support a wonderful cause! And I was there to catch it all!


Does it get any better than "Bikers' Brew"? Love it!!
Everyone was blown over by the support from MA - this Boston firefighter gave us a good laugh as he posed on the bench!!

One of my fav shots!
Thank you to all of the officers who helped in the Dream Ride!

1 comment:

Me said...

One of your fav shots is mine too!!!