Sunday, January 23, 2011

#5 Technology That Empowers Me

There are many things I can list - but truly it's technology that keeps me going day to day: the computer I'm typing on right now, my TV that's showing a slideshow set from my computer, my DSLRs, my back up hard drives, my portable drives, my off side backups...shall I go on?

The one technology that empowers me, oddly enough is the same technology that I griped about yesterday! My cell phone.

Most specifically my Verizon Droid X - this is truly the first phone that I can run just about my entire business up on! Thursday night, at the fashion show, I was able to book 8 sessions, schedule those sessions, send the clients email, accept their credit card payments, email them receipts, deposit check payments into my account, and email Jess my schedule. How cool is that? :) That was all before I updated my Facebook status!

So, as much as I hate to say it - the technology that empowers me has got to be my Droid! :)

No comments: