Friday, January 21, 2011

Holy cow - 4 years in a row with The Knot!

I am bursting right now...for the 4th year in a row, I received the email that stated: "Brides voted, YOU WON!!". I'll admit, I was a little nervous about not getting it...but I'm still shocked to get it!!

I posted this on Facebook and one of my favorite brides posted "Why does this surprise you Diane? You and the staff do a great job with capturing important moments in time!!!! We ♥ you!" (thank you again, Melissa!! We love you too!!!) - it does, it surprises me every time! It's humbling to see how many lives we have touched, it truly is.

As I stated in another post, photography is one of my true passions. And along with photography comes my knowledge of weddings - I am obsessed with weddings. I love every little detail and I love that my clients love every little detail!!

I thank my clients who voted for me; but most of all, I thank my amazing staff. And most importantly, Jess...without her...well, I probably wouldn't have any more cameras left (since I always manage to lose one at a wedding)!! THANK YOU to everyone!

Jess & I have decided to step up and make 2011 a KICK A$$ year! 2011 couples - you have been warned! ;)

Thanks again everyone for bringing this award to us - we are truly blessed by everyone who has touched our lives! Thank you!

No comments: